For more information about this job please contact:
Italian Speaking Scientific Sales Executive - St Neots - £22,000 Per Annum
Are you keen to get a career in scientific sales off the ground?
Prepared to work hard and have a desire to succeed?
A career vacancy for an office based Technical Sales Specialist has arisen for a worldwide company who are leaders in the supply and service of chromatography equipment and consumables used extensively in the Pharmaceutical, Environmental, Biotechnology industries as well as Academia.
The Sales Specialist is responsible for promoting the Company's well-established portfolio of chromatography consumables, instruments and liquid management products to key academic and research institutes, clinical, biotechnology and pharmaceutical and our distribution network of dealers accounts overseas.
- Achieve sales and margin targets for the assigned territory
- Selling and promoting the Company's chromatography consumables, instrument and Liquid Management (LM) product ranges
- Ensuring that all chromatography and LM clients are actively informed of our full range of products and services throughout the territory
- Provide technical product solutions to existing and new clients
- Use the Company's business tools to help drive territory sales and margin, including the customer database, business analysis and sales process tools
- Grow existing client spend and look to introduce new clients
- ESSENTIAL- Native speaking or exceptional fluency in Italian. You will need to be able to communicate with all levels in both written and oral Italian
- ESSENTIAL - Hold a Science related degree
- A real interest and understanding of chromatography consumables along with knowledge of Pharma, CRO, Academia and Chemical markets
- Ideally located near St Neots
- Some sales experience would be beneficial
The role will be working as part of a fantastic team within a growing company. You will be constantly challenged as you are exposed to new technologies and techniques. The successful candidate will demonstrate drive, ambition and be self-motivated. In return, you will be offered a salary of up to £22,000 as well as a 30% bonus, accompanied with a private health scheme (after successful completion of probation period)
Thank you for your interest in this position. We will try to come back to you within 3 working days. If you do not hear from us, please call the St Neots branch of Osborne Appointments.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction