For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne appointments are currently recruiting for an experienced Forklift Operator with a valid license to work for our client based in Letchworth.
This position requires someone who can self-manage and be proactive in their approach to work, as there will be times where a supervisor is busy and you will need to use your own initiative. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven history within a fast paced warehouse environment and using a Forklift.
The successful candidate will hold a current and valid Counterbalance Forklift license.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £10-£11 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Working hours: rotational shift: 6AM - 2PM and 2PM - 10PM
- Monday to Friday
Responsibilities and Duties
- Moving pallets
- Loading and unloading trailers
- Picking and packing
- General housekeeping duties in the warehouse or production area
- Team working skills and the ability to work alone
- Performing daily maintenance checks of the Forklift to determine the need for repairs
- Good communication skills
- An awareness of health and safety
- Casual dress
- Overtime in busy periods
- On-site parking
- counter balance FLT license (required)
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Osborne Appointments who are acting as a recruitment agency. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will be in contact with you within 3 days.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction