For more information about this job please contact:
Are you looking for an administration role? Would you like to work for a company where staff development is encouraged?
We are working with a great client in just outside of Bedford to recruit for a Financial Services Administrator to join them on a full time, temp to perm basis.
The role is based in Wootton nr. Bedford and will entail:
- Credit control for payment of debt
- Checking & dispatch of invoices
- Production of statements & consolidated invoicing
- Dealing with queries to resolution
- Production of pre-payment lists and issuing of payments
- Client & internal department liason
- Provision of ad-hoc information for clients
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Experience working within a finance environment, ideally within credit control
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability of working under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Experience in large volume data management
- Good level of ability in Microsoft Excel (including use of V-Lookups and Macros)
The hours are:
Monday to Friday - 8am to 5pm (40 hour working week)
The hourly rate for this role is £10.57ph to £11.85ph.
If you are interested in this role please apply or call Karen on 01234 347069 or submit your application; the client is looking to interview as soon as possible so don't delay!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.