Financial Services Controller
This role is responsible for providing a point of contact for sellers ensuring an efficient and timely service is provided in line with agreed SLA’s to pay sellers and dispatch invoices. The role must also ensure debts are collected timely to minimise bad debt exposure to the company.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Production of pre-payment lists and issuing of seller payments
- Checking and dispatch of invoices
- Production of statements and consolidated invoicing
- Invoice and general query resolution
- Payment query resolution
- Credit control for payment of debt by sellers
- Liaison with internal departments and yards to ensure prompt resolution of queries
- Provision of ad-hoc information for clients
- Computer literate
- Good level of ability in Microsoft Excel
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability of working under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Experience in managing large quantities of data
- Someone who wants to work hard and make a difference in an exciting and challenging environment
- Basic understanding of accounting
- Knowledge of the insurance industry
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.