Do you have experience in Financial Administration?
Are you a numeric, focused and motivated individual?
If so then please read on for what could be the perfect job for you!!
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for an experienced Financial Administrator to join a small financial department in a busy, fast paced food trading office in Borehamwood.
- Preparing MS PowerPoint presentations for management meetings
- Preparing financial and trading reports
- Reconciliation of nominal prepayment/accrual/fixed asset/suspense accounts
- Creditor Control
- Bank and Supplier statement reconciliations
- Monitoring bank cash balances
- Preparing/ monitoring and electronically transmitting supplier payments
- Processing payments in Sage 200 system
- Setting up new accounts
- Dealing with staff expense claims and business charge card statements
- Support month end management accounts process
- Review, approve and input supplier invoices
- VAT and Intrastat report preparation and transmission
- Excellent telephone manner
- Great eye for detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications (Excel, Office Word etc.)
- Experience of Sage Accounting Systems or similar – desired
Company Overview – The Company supply a variety of meats to high end retailers, tradesmen, other wholesalers and company’s in the UK and Europe. They do not have any warehouses in the UK as all distribution is done via third party transport company’s.
Hours of work – Monday to Friday 9am -5pm
Salary - £25,000 per annum
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with experience in the financial industry to join a fun, dynamic team and gain a wealth of knowledge in a new industry.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.