For more information about this job please contact:
Financial Accountant – Cambridge
How would you like to work for an innovative, world-leading manufacturer?
Our client has been established for over 25 years with a number of offices in Europe, Asia and America. You’ll be a key member of the team, primarily responsible for supporting areas of corporate compliance and reporting, audit, tax, overseas entities and branches, equity and investor relations.
Key details –
- Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5pm, or 9am – 5:30pm
- Free Parking
- Full Training
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Annual Bonus
- Social events
- Assist the Corporate Reporting Manager in the completion of the group IFRS financial statements, interim report, and subsidiary FRS 101 annual financial statements, and audit process
- Responsibility within Corporate Accounts for group consolidation accounting and management of accounting standard changes, technical accounting papers, policies review, documentation and compliance
- Month end responsibilities
- Corporation tax compliance responsibilities for group companies and branches globally (including US, Denmark, Hong Kong)
- Equity and investor accountabilities; IFRS 2 accounting, share option registers, work with the brokers, registrars, trusts and HR for share option transactions, HMRC filings, dividend
- Qualified Chartered accountant (ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- Experience working in a similar financial/corporate accounting role for a preferably international and listed company
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Experience working in an R&D and/or manufacturing environment would be advantageous
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- Effective communication, both written and verbal with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and self-review of work
- Drive and determination to meet deadlines
- Team player with a collaborative approach
If you would like to know more or apply now, please give Rachel a call on 01480 277997 or email Rachel.email@example.com!
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business. Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction.