For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are seeking a Finance Director to join our well established client based in New Southgate.
Are you an experienced Finance Director looking for a new & exciting position?
Can you oversee all financial aspects?
Do you have recognised accountancy qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) with evidence of CPD?
Would you like to join a company looking for long-term success?
If yes, then please apply with your updated CV as we are looking for someone to start a new position within one of our interesting clients.
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
What does the job entail?
- Lead the Finance & Payroll teams
- Lead the Financial controls
- Be responsible for the reporting for the businesses finances
- Control all financial tasks
- Lead & take ownership of the financial management
- Identify areas to maximise profitability during a period of high growth
- Management of the day to day financial operations
- Ownership of working capital management, forecasting & budgeting
- Establish & maintain financial policies & procedures for the company
& much more…
- Recognised accountancy qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) with evidence of CPD
- Proven experience of leading financial management within an organisation
- Excellent communication skills & proven work experience within a similar role
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.