For more information about this job please contact:
Are you experienced in Finance and looking for a new opportunity?
Would you like to join a vibrant team who work hard and have fun together?
If so, this could be the opportunity for you!
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a Finance Administrator to join our innovative Marketing client based in Hertford.
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Credit Control
- Management of cash flow, budgets & overheads
- Reconciling spend against budget
- Develop reports
- Presenting findings from monthly reviews
- Liaise with payroll
- Paying pension contributions
- Secretarial duties where required
Skills and experience required:
- Working experience of Xero accounts (advantageous)
- Experience in budgets and bookkeeping
- Ability to create verbal and written reports
- Well organised
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Strong IT skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply today! For more information, please call us on 01707 377088.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.