For more information about this job please contact:
Field Service Engineer
Are you looking for your next career challenge and want to become a part of a successful company, with career development opportunities of a globally operating group?
Salary: £26,000 P/A
Hours: Full time Permanent role
Location: Birmingham/West Midlands
- Planning on schedule
- Fantastic career opportunities
- Become a part of a successful business with a fantastic team
Then this may be the perfect new role for you!
We are currently recruiting for a fantastic technology company based in Birmingham who are looking for a field service engineer to joint their ever growing company and operating in 120 countries! The ideal candidate who has electrical qualifications (ONC/OND/HNC/HND+) and can use computer technology to meet the needs of the customer and the business and is mechanically competent to a high standard.
- Providing 1st class product support and service to the customer
- Working remotely, diagnosing faults, carrying out maintenance and repairs, all in line with the company and ISO9001 requirements.
- Plan and carry out customer and internal training.
- Investigate technical issues, warranty failures or in filed failures
- Carry out administrative requirements to a high standard
- Participate in out of hours calls when required.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA MK office on 01908 921090.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.