A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Laboratory Field Service Engineer to join a St Neots based company who are a leading international supplier and servicer of medical equipment.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a forward thinking ambitious company with a positive can-do culture. The successful candidate will work within a team that supports our Service function across the UK, providing repair, maintenance and service on a wide variety of equipment. Ideally based around Home counties to enable you to cover your area.
The ideal candidate will need to have demonstrable experience as a Field Service Engineer, working on a range of leading manufacturer laboratory and life sciences equipment.
- Previous experience as a Field Service Engineer, working on a range of laboratory and life sciences equipment
- Familiarity with chromatography and mass spec software
- Ideally you will be educated with an HNC, HND or BSc in a life science discipline or an ONC, HNC in an engineering discipline.
- Full UK driving license
- Carry out repair, calibration and service of laboratory equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance and service to contract schedules
- Carry out on site installation and operational qualification to manufacturers protocols.
- Provision of effective & efficient service support to customers to given deadlines
- To fault find and resolve issues to customer expectations to Service Level Agreements
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships and maximise customer's use of the products and services.
- Respond to breakdowns that the office receive in a swift and timely manner
- Intermediate level IT skills in MS Office and report writing in Word & Excel.
The role will be working as part of a fantastic team within a growing company who are very proud of its reputation. Their Service Engineers are respected within the industry. A negotiable salary (according to experience) and bonus is accompanied with a fully serviced company car, private health and pension scheme
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.