For more information about this job please contact:
Field Service Engineer (m/f) - £24,000 Company Van, Mobile & Laptop
Gloucester (South West & Midlands)
Do you have a solid mechanical background, comfortable with a PC & good diagnostic skills?
Our long established client, due to further expansion requires an additional two field engineers to join their existing service team.
What do you need to do?
• Provide 1st class product support and service to our customers
• Working remotely, diagnosing faults, carrying out maintenance and repairs, all in line with the company and ISO9001 requirements
• Plan and carry out customer and internal training
• Investigate technical issues, warranty failures or in field failures
• Resolving efficiently and economically, keeping key personnel informed
• Carry out administrative requirements of the service department to the highest standard
• Participate in out-of-hours calls when required
• Maintaining communications and relationships with
What are they looking for from you?
• Use computer technology to meet the needs of the customer and the business
• Must have electrical qualifications (ONC/OND/HNC/HND+)
• Full clean drivers licence
• Mechanically competent to a high standard
• Able to represent the company whilst meeting the needs of the business
• Flexible prioritising, planning and monitoring own activity, performance and progress
• Strong interpersonal skills
This full time, permanent positon is available immediately! This position offers fantastic company benefits including 28 days holiday (inc bank holidays) and a private pension scheme!
If you feel this could be the right role for you, please get in touch with Grace Bennett today on 01908 921090 or apply now!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Milton Keynes Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.