We are recruiting a Laboratory Field Service Engineer to join the St Neots team in a company that supply an service medical equipment.
The person we are looking for will work within a team that supports clients across the UK in repairing, maintaining and servicing medical equipment.
Most of the clients you will visit will be Cambs / Beds / Bucks area.
You will already have experience as a Field Service Engineer - the type of equipment you have been working on is not too important as we can train you up on the machines we work with.
If you already have experience in servicing laboratory or medical equipment, then you will already have a good idea of what we’re all about.
The ideal candidate would have:
• Previous experience as a Field Service Engineer, working on a laboratory or medical equipment
• Full UK driving license
• Excellent communication skills and happy to work as our Ambassador in a customer facing environment.
You role will cover:
• Carrying out repair, calibration and service of equipment.
• Attending sites to carry our preventative maintenance and service in line with schedules
• Installing new equipment
• Fault finding on broken machines
The role offers a negotiable, competitive salary (depending on experience) with a bonus scheme. You will receive a fully serviced company car, health cover, good pension, top-of-the-range laptop and a smart phone.