For more information about this job please contact:
FIELD SALES (construction type industry)
To further develop an already successful area via introducing new routes to market and clients to the business.
- B2B calling to identify and source new customers.
- Arrange Sales meetings with new and existing clients.
- Identify new routes to market via promoting our new products
- Produce the necessary quotations for the products with the assistance of the Sales Office.
- Follow up on the issued quotes and close the sales.
- Provide sales forecasts on a monthly basis.
- Provide an excellent aftersales service.
- Support the business at trade shows and exhibitions.
- Maintain a high rate of Business Development calls.
- Experienced in Field base selling. Preferably of a roofing background (but not essential)
- Proven track record to enrolling new clients to your business.
- Sales driven with a desire to grow his/her personal career and the business.
- Must be confident in both cold calling and face to face selling.
The role will be covering the midlands and Northern part of England so it is important that you are willing to travel and sometimes stay overnight (expenses covered).
Full training will be provided and opportunities to learn more and develop will be made available.
Package includes an attractive numerical package, company car, fuel card, company laptop and phone.
Main base will be Bedfordshire however mostly out on the road and only needed in office for initial training so home working can also be considered if further afield depending on person. Please apply today – fantastic opportunity with a growing business.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.