For more information about this job please contact:
Field Based Sales Account Manager
£35,000 - £45,000 =+ Company car included.
Our Client, is a well known established plant equipment company supplying tractors, telehandlers, trailers etc since 1973.
The ideal candidate would be experienced within this industry and sales to help support the growth of the company. Really looking for someone who is dynamic and to be driven to succeed. The ideal candidate will need to be mobile as the position will be filed based across Wales, some Northern areas and east Midlands. Also opportunity to be home based when not out and about traveling from site to site.
- Lead generation and establishing new business with new and exisiting customers in hire and sales
- Establish, developing and maintaining long term relationships with customers through managing and interreting their requirments.
- Sometimes required to support marketing activivites by attending trade exhibitions, conferences and other events
- Proactivley identify areas of imporovement of internal and external processes
- Appropriate customer experieince managment
- Acting as the primary point of contact for your customer base
- Visiting customers on site, such as landfill sites, construction sites, demolition sites etc and adhering to site safety at all times.
The ideal candidate
- Proven sales experieince in a similar position is essential
- Proven track record in managing a large portfolio of customers desired
- Knowledge of construction and /or Agricultural Equipment desired
- Basic IT skills
- Full clean driving licence.
- Work well to tight deadlines and respond positvely under preassure.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual, please apply today or call Sarah on 01908 921090 for more information!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Milton Keynes Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website