For more information about this job please contact:
Are you a successful Business Development / Account Manager within the ANPR / ITS and Traffic Monitoring Solutions?
If so, my very well established client is currently recruiting for a very exciting opportunity.
This role offers working remotely approximately 2 days per week with the rest of the role being field based around the North of the UK!
- Managing all existing and prospect clients within the North of the UK
- Business development and pushing growth of sales
- Attending local authority sites to sell services and introduce new clients to our business
- Achieving targets set by directors
- Adding value and growth plans to the future of the business
- Servicing existing clients
- Proven sales experience within the traffic industry
- Field based experience is desirable
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Full UK driving license is required
To discuss this role in more detail, please email Hayley - Hayley.Whitmarsh@oa-uk.co.uk
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.