For more information about this job please contact:
Would you like to work from the luxury of your own home? Do you have a proven track record in sales or customer relationship management? If so, this role could be perfect for you.
Osborne Appointments are recruiting for an exciting role as a Field Based / Home Based Regional Development Manager within the Engineering and Technology sector.
All applicants must a full UK Driving License
Sales Territory: South West England & South Wales - Will be required to travel to Bristol/Bath
Hours: 35 hours per week, plus as many hours required to fulfill the needs of the post
Salary: 35k-40k, plus bonus and company car
- Achieve annual targets
- Prepare and submit accurate reports and KPI’s
- Proactively work with existing partners and build new relationships to develop membership opportunities
- Generate leads from clients and effectively share information within the membership team to develop further opportunities
- Work collaboratively with internal departments to ensure effective delivery of service
- Provide regular feedback on competitors
- To undertake any reasonable duties and projects as requested by the Partnership and Development Manager.
- To be familiar with the Health and Safety and Fire policies
- To comply with data protection legislation
- Experience of working in a home based role
- Account management experience (desirable)
- Experience within a membership organisation (desirable)
- Full driving license
- Proven track record in sales/customer relationship management
- Target driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Good level of IT skills – Microsoft Office
If you are interested in discussing this role further, please call us on 01707 377088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.