For more information about this job please contact:
My client is a reputable business within their manufacturing sector who are currently in the market to expand due to their growing success.
What’s in it for me?
- Days: Monday – Friday
- Hours: 8am – 4:30pm
- Opportunity to go PERM for the right candidate
- Increase in pay once going perm in the factory
What is the role?
- Working in their manufacturing factory
- Being able to build, mould and assemble the clients products
- Able to operate some of the factory machinery
- Team player
- Previous experience of working within a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience using machinery
- Ideally worked in a production factory previously
YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE TO REGISTER WITH US IN BARNET ASAP.
PLEASE NOTE – We have a high number of applications so please be patient. Candidates MUST apply with their CV before being considered
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business