For more information about this job please contact:
Are you experienced in Facilities/Project Management and looking for a "hands on" role?
Would you like a position which offers progression into Management?
Are you keen to join a growing team at their new & modern Head Office?
If so, this could be the opportunity for you!
Osborne Appointments are looking for a Facilities Officer to join our client based in Hatfield, with opportunity to progress into a Management role!
- Management of third party facility suppliers, and reporting accordingly
- Forecasting likely levels of demands for services & products
- Management of lease, buildings & insurance
- Ensuring all buildings and contracts comply with relevant legislation and guidelines
- Ownership and control of Health & Safety
- Negotiating and agreeing Service Contracts - monitoring progress against SLA's
- Developing a facilities strategy
- Manage site security systems
Key Skills & Experience
- Proven experience of managing projects
- Proven experience of Site Facilities Management
- Proven experience of managing and sourcing suitable suppliers
- Attention to detail
- Strong admin skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to identify and minimise risk
- Good influencer
- Team player
If you are interested in this position, apply today! For more information, call Chloe on 01707 377088.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.