For more information about this job please contact:
Are you looking for a permanant opportunity as a Facilities Coordinator within a fast paced Industrial Tool environment? Do you have previous experience within a Warehouse environment? Are you computer literate?
The ability to use MI & KPIs to effectively drive performance
If yes then please read on…
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for candidates who are hardworking, can communicate well, have great experience & willing to work overtime if/when required.
Effective leadership skills and the ability to use pro active initiatives
Location – Wigan
Hours – Monday to Friday 8am until 4:30pm
- Contractor management
- Undertaking site inductions as required
- Responsible for KPI's are met. Holding contractors accountable as required.
- Responsible for the checking and administration of RAMS and Work Permits
- Coordinating any reactive maintenance requests - ensuring these are prioritised and actioned accordingly
- Responsible for office/facility moves and changes as required
- Key holding responsibility
- Consumable’s procurement
- Raising of relevant purchase orders
- Involved in cost saving and sustainability initiatives
- Building maintenance experience
- Managing all site services facilities administration and schedules
Salary around £25K
Hours 8-4:30am but as it is key holding position flexibility is required.
Start end of January 2022
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Barnet Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website