For more information about this job please contact:
Are you an experienced Facilities Administrator?
Are you looking to work for a organisation where you are valued?
We may have the perfect job for you..
Our well established client based in Borehamwood are looking for an experienced Facilities
Administrator to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
The duties (not limited to):
- Assist the Department to ensure the effective communication within the company and external contractors for all aspects of store facilities management.
- Liaise with all Head Office Departments, stores and contractors to ensure the smooth and effective operation of the business.
- Assist Operations in all areas that get in the way of colleagues focusing on sales and service.
- Liaise and follow up with third party supply chain on job attendance and completion
- Communicate to requester/s advising what actions have been undertaken and present intended timescales for work completion
- Engineer/service reports are completed, checked for accuracy and filed in the appropriate location
The Role & Benefits:
- £21,000 - £23,000 per annum
- Monday to Friday (between 8-9am start - between 4:30-5:30 finish)
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Assist with course funding
- Big on developing and coaching
The right person:
- Proven experience in coordination of facilities related services is essential
- Previous experience of a call centre or helpdesk operation. FM service desk experience is advantageous
- Ability to analyse issues and problems, to discuss options and proposals with users and suppliers to improve service and provide best cost solutions
- Basic understanding of building asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Ability to use assertiveness with colleagues and users appropriate
If you think that this role sounds of interest to you and you would like to know more then please apply with your most up to date CV.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.