For more information about this job please contact:
Are you experienced in international Export?
Looking for a new opportunity within a well-established, family-run company?
Osborne Appointments are looking for an Export Manager to join our client based in Hatfield.
- Liaising with customers at all levels
- Proactive follow-up with customers relating to sales, issues and queries
- Processing orders
- Negotiating terms with suppliers and couriers
- Cross-comparison, monitoring and authorising all received shipping invoices
- Managing shipment of orders, handling any issues in a professional and proactive manner
- Maintaining and updating price lists in multiple currencies and formats
- Customer sales in some territories
- Updating and monitoring Export Paperwork Procedures for global shipping
- Managing a team of 2 in the Export Department
- Any other duties required to ensure a smooth running of the Export Department
- Previous experience in Export role
- Knowledge of Export Documentation/Procedures
- Proven ability to manage a small team
- Proven ability negotiation terms/fees at a high level
- Proactive approach to problem-solving
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong IT Skills including MS Office (Word, Excel)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office) .
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.