For more information about this job please contact:
EXPORT APPLICATION SALES - ST NEOTS - £23K - OTE OF £27K (£4K BONUS)
Working for a very successful company based in St Neots; you will work as part of the Application Sales Support team (office based) under the direction of the Internal Sales Lead.
You will be responsible for selling and supporting Labratory Instruments and Consumables. Taking responsibility of additional products may also be required following any strategic acquisitions.
You will be accountable for the Export Sales target in conjunction and working closely with the Export Sales team. Targets will be pre-determined by the Internal Sales Lead and Group Commercial Director.
An Ideal Candiidate Will Have The Following:
- Scientific degree qualifications in a science discipline.
- Some former sales support / customer service experience is an advantage as is familiarity with benchtop laboratory equipment, fluidics products and chromatography instruments and consumables.
- Team player, self-motivated with excellent attention to detail.
- Customer focussed.
- Excellent time management, ability to meet deadlines and to work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to identify, question and solve enquiries and customer related problems.
- Flexibility and Adaptability.
- Familiarity or ability to learn CRM and Quoting software systems used by the team.