Export Administrator – 12 MONTH CONTRACT
BASED IN HUNTINGDON
Duties and Responsibilities
- · Handling the processing of orders through the business.
- · Communicate with customers in a proactive and reactive manner, including delays or issues, acting as the primary customer service contact.
- · Respond to complaints and give after sales support.
- · Filing important documents
- · Offer product and account related advice to existing and potential customers.
- · Assist in any suppler related activities where necessary operating as part of the team.
- · Preparing purchase orders & shipping documents
- · Updating tracking spreadsheet – order, invoicing , booking- in information
- · Customers ordering system – inputting pre shipping/booking in details
- · Processing original shipping documents
- · Someone who can speak French or Spanish is an advance but not essential
- · Anyone with Export Administrator experience would be great, but again wouldn't be the end of the world
If you available immediately and ready to get stuck in at a fab company then apply today!
Please remember this is a 12 month Contract however this sometimes can be subject to change and become a permanent role although cannot be promised.
Any more information required please ring in today and ask for Nicola on 01234 347069 or pop an email across to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.