For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for an Expenses Accounts Assistant to join our well established client based in Hatfield.
Main purpose of the role:
Management and administration of the expense claim and credit card process.
- Processing expense claims ensuring compliance with company policy
- Administration of expense management system - Concur
- Corporate card administration
- Application process of Purchase & Credit Cards
- User maintenance on Concur and Barclaycard websites
- Coding of credit card and purchase card claims
- Management of cash claims on SAP
- Production of payment runs for cash claims
- Ensure correct P11D and PSA income tax treatment of relevant claims
- Ensure correct VAT treatment of claims
- Company car and mileage reporting
- Calculate and post month end accruals for credit and purchase card claims
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations
- Provide support to overseas affiliates
- Ad hoc support within the Finance Team
Experience / Skills required:
- Previous experience in a similar role; expense claim processing, purchase & credit card management, cash claims and payment runs.
- Experience working with multiple currencies
- Working knowledge of Concur is essential
- SAP experience would be an advantage
- Knowledge of employee tax
- Confident communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Independent worker
To apply, please submit your CV.
To discuss this role in more detail, please call Chloe Jago - 01707 377 088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.