For more information about this job please contact:
An opportunity has arisen for a growing company based in New Southgate for an Executive Assistant to join their lively team.
This role will be joining a business which has grown year on year since they were established & the candidate for this role will be required to work alongside & support the very busy CEO in a variety of duties.This role will usually be the first point of contact in the CEO office for other Directors, Senior Management and internal and external stakeholders.
- Salary up to £35,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
- Monday to Friday (09:30 - 17:30 - extra hours may be required)
- To start ASAP
- New Southgate, North London
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Provide a day to day administrative service to the CEO including extensive diary management and travel arrangement
- Arrange meetings and attending meetings, taking minutes, drafting agendas
- Effectively manage the email inbox of the CEO
- Organise and support the preparation work for internal and external meetings, away-days and events as requested
- Arrangements of all CEO Senior Management team and Directors meetings, away days and roadshows
- Responsible for maintain key external stakeholder relationships liaising with Board members, MPs/Commissioners, committees and customers
- Support departmental and company project activities by using project plans that will identify when projects or tasks are at risk of going overdue
- Prepare induction timetable for senior recruits and offer guidance and support in working through the required processes and ways of working
- Process invoices, procurement requests and other financial transactions, maintain, collate and report on departmental budgets for the information of the CEO and SMT.
- Undertake regular staff development and professional updating
- Previous experience within a Executive Assistant role is ESSENTIAL
- Flexibility with working hours may be required occasionally
- Must have experience supporting a CEO or at Director Level - with a high number of employees
- Must have a great work ethic and be resilient
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to organise & prioritise
Please apply with your updated CV & we will be in touch if you have been successful for the next stage of the recruitment process!
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.