Are you an experience Executive Assistant? Looking for a new challenge in the New Year?
Would you love to join a reputable and well-known establishment within its sector?
Osborne Appointments are looking for an Executive Assistant to join our client on a Maternity Cover Contract (8 Months Minimum), based near Hatfield.
Salary - £30,000 - £35,000
Job Type - Contract, 8 Months Minimum
Interviews: Taking place the week commencing 2nd December
- Being first point of contact
- Co-ordinating a 12 month diary plan
- Supporting with problems/queries before needing to escalate where possible
- Liaising Internally and Externally with colleagues, stakeholders and at a senior level
- Ensure the delivery of professional and efficient administrative services
- Preparing, editing and filing correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents, and ensuring papers and reports are available for meetings
- Attending local meetings where required
- Working with the Director of Finance in the annual planning where required
- Develop, implement and maintain office systems & databases
- Manage day-to-day the annual budget for the Principal's work
- Other reasonable duties where required
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience supporting at Executive Level
- Ability to work from own initiative and plan ahead
- Well-organised and accurate attention to detail
- Confident communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong IT Skills - Microsoft packages, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience of writing and editing copy for digital and printed information
- Excellent ability to build strong working relationships
If you are interested in this position, apply today!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office)
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.