For more information about this job please contact:
Calling all Events Marketing candidates... My client is seeking an events marketing executive to join there fantastic team in there fast pace head office in Finchley. You will need experience within the events sector within with conferences or exhibitions, the ability to plan and deliver events as you will be supporting the Head of Marketing in executing events marketing strategy.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to develop their events marketing career and move into a role where they have the chance to work autonomously to engage key audiences including members and targets, events attendees with a focus on digital including the use of video, social media, email updates and more.
What will you be doing?
- Day-to-day management of the event marketing schedule and campaign activity including events emails, social media strategy, event marketing collateral, and brand design development in collaboration with the internal designer
- Being a key point of contact for all event marketing campaigns
- Assist with the events marketing budget
- Tracking, reporting and analysing the results of email, social media campaigns and all digital marketing efforts
- Providing weekly updates to editorial team and senior stakeholders, including highlights, analysis, and attendee numbers
- Support Head of Marketing in opportunities for cross marketing and partnership prospects
- Taking a proactive stance on data protection guidelines and ensuring everything is on brand
- Confident analysing performance in spreadsheets, Google Analytics
- Conduct data research to perform effective campaign analysis, targeting, segmentation and management
Skills & Experience:
- Events marketing experience, either in exhibitions or in conferences desirable
- Ability to be autonomous in executing end to end marketing plans
- Experience of supporting the planning and delivery of events, projects, and marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of Adestra or Omeda email systems (or equivalent is desirable)
- Attention to detail – an excellent eye for detail and an ability to proof read and edit text, and to ensure that communications follow our core messaging and brand guidelines
- Confident and skilled in managing data using excel
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work and multi-task
- Results driven
- Team player
If this is for you, please email me or call me on 0208 344 2337 and ask for Hannah.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Barnet Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website