For more information about this job please contact:
Events Administrator - £23,000 - £25,000 per annum plus benefits
Based in their beautiful countryside offices near Huntingdon and Bedford. (Transport required)
How would you like to work for a well-established, family owned, leading events company that offers fantastic benefits for all of their employees including 25 days holiday, free onsite parking, health and fitness package to name a few?
My client is looking for an Events Administrator to join their team, As an Events Administrator, you will work closely with the whole team in coordinating and supporting the planning and delivery of all their activities. They're looking for a proactive and dependable person who stays calm under pressure, someone who is excited by the opportunity to work alongside many important global organisations and stakeholders.
Their events take place mostly in the prestigious venues of major corporations and institutions within London, with some based in other UK cities, as well as across Europe.
About the role:
- Source and book suitable venues, coordinating and maintaining the events calendar
- Source and book all necessary travel and accommodation for the team
- Give excellent customer service to members with their email and phone enquires
- Manage new membership applications and event registrations
- Prepare and send delegate communications through the email marketing platform
- Attend events with event equipment and delegate materials, prepare AV equipment, register attendees and oversee catering
- Support marketing function in creating, coordinating and delivering event invitations, email banners and social media posts and event details on the website
Your skills and experience:
- Highly proficient in using Microsoft Office tools
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Organised, with a thorough approach to your work and close attention to detail
If you would like to know more or apply now, please give Rachel a call on 01480 277997 or email Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 3 working days. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.