Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for an Event Sales Manager to join our client based in Hertford.
Purpose of role:
Sell and manage two events a year ensuring that they are successful and reach / exceed sales revenue targets by obtaining quality suppliers and delegates.
(50% New Business Sales / 50% Account Management)
- Meet and exceed set KPI’s across call rates, new prospects and targets
- Identify and source new business opportunities
- Cold calling to maintain a consistent pipeline of prospects
- Follow up incoming leads
- Account manage existing clients
- Host face to face meetings with new and existing business
- Cross sell products where possible
- Upsell sponsorship opportunities
- Attend industry relevant events to promote and represent your brands
Experience / Skills required:
- Proactive sales experience is essential
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Strong negotiating / influencing techniques
- Experience sourcing via LinkedIn would be an advantage
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Target driven
- Team player
To discuss this role in more detail, please call us - 01707 377 088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.