For more information about this job please contact:
Are you an experienced European Freight Forwarder, with a well-established portfolio in Road Freight?
Looking to join a rapidly growing company with extensive scope for progression?
If so, this could be the opportunity for you!
Osborne Appointments are recruiting for a European Freight Forwarder (Road) to join our client based in Warrington to continue developing company growth as they branch out into Europe.
- Up to £35,000 depending on experience
- Full time, permanent
- 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday between the hours of 7am and 5pm
- Day to day management of transactional charging through internal and external international business sales Control
- Tactical entrepreneurial improvisation on a route by route basis for the Ad hoc and last minute request market
- Manage the contracted business and external contracts including review cycles, issue resolution and organic business growth.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with all sites, key stakeholders, suppliers and customers
Key Skills & Experience
- Relevant portfolio of European Customers & Carriers (France, Netherlands and Germany are advantageous)
- In depth knowledge of the European sub contract market and external business requirements
- In depth understanding of the European & International Motor Road regulations & restrictions
- Experience in Purchasing & Sales
- Ability to speak a European language is advantageous
- Knowledge of Customs Clearance post-Brexit is highly desirable
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office).
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.