For more information about this job please contact:
Do you consider yourself to have a “technical” understanding?
Have you built experience within a construction/mechanical industry?
Are you looking to take on a “hands-on” role, working closely with an established Sales Team with Estimating and Administration Support?
Osborne Appointments are recruiting for an Estimator/Sales Support to join our family-run client based in Hitchin.
Job Type: Permanent, full time
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience)
- Estimating work and costings, using information from suppliers and in-house cost calculators
- Producing draft quotes from photos and a phone call from the Sales Representative
- Adding technical data to bespoke system to produce quotations
- Liaising with suppliers to obtain costs, researching improved costings where required
- Liaising with the customer to obtain further details as necessary
- Producing sketches for CAD team to facilitate drawings, adjusting where required
- Sending drawings to customer for approval
- Attending occasional site visits with a Sales Representative
- Sales Administration support as required
- Ability to drive, and access to own vehicle
- Experience within Engineering, Construction or a Mechanical industry would be highly advantageous (either “hands-on” or in office support)
- Ability to interpret/read technical drawings (2D or 3D)
- A working knowledge of CAD would be advantageous
- Ability to work on a variety of different jobs
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Good numerical skills
- Well-organised, and able to work within deadlines
The interview stages will consist of an initial Zoom interview for successful candidates, followed by a Face to Face interview if progressed.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your CV today!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.