For more information about this job please contact:
Are you an experienced EHS Advisor looking for a new role?
Would you be eager to join a lively team with excellent benefits?
If so, this could be the position for you.
Osborne Appointments are looking for an Environment, Health & Safety Advisor (12 Month Maternity Cover) to join our Pharmaceutical client based in Hatfield.
- Assist with management and continuous improvement of the EHS Management system
- Internal auditing and participating in workplace inspections
- Reviewing current practices and procedures
- Advising/Assisting on the completion of Risk Assessments where required, and providing assistance with specific EHS issues that may arise
- Design and deliver training to staff of all levels within the organisation
- Assist with the development, implementation and monitoring of EHS policies, procedures and strategies in order to meet best practice HS&E management standards
- Conduct incident investigations as required, to determine causes and preventions
- Maintain EHS records and databases, as determined by policies and procedures
- Represent the EHS interests in project teams (implementing new equipment and products to the site)
Skills & Experience:
- Degree or equivalent (science subject is advantageous)
- NEBOSH Diploma, equivalent to, or working towards the qualification (Tech IOSH Minimum)
- Environmental qualification & Associate Membership of IMEA (or equivalent) is advantageous
- Working knowledge of EHS Management and Issues, gained in a similar position (within Chemical, Pharmaceutical or related sectors)
- Proven experience within implementation and evaluation of management systems and policies
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Current knowledge of EHS legislation
- Strong IT Skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Able to work within a team environment
- Confident presentation/meeting skills at all levels
If you are interested in this position, apply today! For further information, please call Chloe on 01707 377088.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.
Tags: health and safety, EHS, Hatfield, Pharmaceutical, Chemical, HS, environmental health and safety, hertfordshire