For more information about this job please contact:
Are you experienced in Carpentry & Joinery?
Have you gained relevant NVQ/SVQ Level 3 qualifications?
Are you a Qualified Assessor, or working towards your Assessing Qualifications?
Osborne Appointments are recruiting for a Carpentry & Joinery - End Point Assessor to join our client in Apprenticeships on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for delivering the End-point Assessment, making judgements against the apprenticeship standards and assessment criteria and recording assessment decisions.
- Benefits include Life Assurance, Dental Insurance, Buy & Sell Holiday, gym & retail discounts and more
- Location: National, UK
- Working hours: Monday – Friday, typically 9am – 5pm
- Salary: £30,900
- Assess and document apprentice competence against apprenticeship standards either at designated venues or remotely, using the stated assessment methods
- Provide advice and support to the End-point Assessment team
- Participate in standardisation activities to ensure a consistent approach to End-point Assessment
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of End-point Assessment policies and procedures
- Support teams across the business with the delivery of qualifications and the EPA service
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must be able to evidence relevant and up to date CPD directly related to Carpentry & Joinery
- NVQ/SVQ Level 3, or Vocational Qualifications in Carpentry & Joinery
- Hold, or are working towards, a qualification as listed within ‘Assessing and Assuring Quality of Assessment’, such as A1 or D32/33
- Full UK Driving License and access to own vehicle - flexible to drive across the UK
Knowledge & Skills:
- An understanding of apprenticeship standards, with specific knowledge about Carpentry & Joinery
- Experience of producing clear, accurate and concise written reports, including remarks/enquiries about results
- Proficient IT skills
- Analytical, critical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience of providing supportive, concise feedback to both learners, Assessors, and delivery staff
- Organisational skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
- Ability to work independently
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with your CV today.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office).
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.