For more information about this job please contact:
Are you a confident individual with experience in Digital Marketing?
Are you seeking an opportunity delievering campaigns within a energetic office environment in Watford?
Our client is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing candidate who confident and resilient to be able to work with all the CRM programmes provided
- Work with the Marketing Managers to create effective email marketing campaigns for both the B2C and B2B markets that generate strong leads into the business from both B2B and B2C
- Work collaboratively with all relevant departments, and use our CRM programmes Goldmine and Pipedrive, and email platform CommuniGator to deliver best-in-class email communications
- Manage email marketing templates and campaigns end-to-end, including banners, subject lines, pretext headers that enhance the results of each campaign and in line with strategy
- Manage, track and report on all core B2B & B2C email campaigns
- Support the marketing and telemarketing team in B2B data cleansing, data segmentation and matching techniques.
- Developing new responsive templates to ensure our communications remain fresh and punchy and up to date with industry standards and practises
- Support all aspects of data management and processes that comply with the GDPR laws
- Troubleshooting technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution
- Supporting Digital Marketing Manager in digital acquisition and retention campaigns and initiatives including paid online channels and retargeting in line with Digital marketing strategy.
Package and Benefits:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Incentive schemes
- Free fruit
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience activating and tracking email campaigns
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS coding
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Results driven and constantly striving to achieve a better ROI
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Analytical and easily able to interpret data
- Good understanding of list segmentation and database concepts
- Ability to plan and organise own workload, with the strong attention to detail necessary to ensure campaigns are executed thoroughly and competently
- Ability to work under pressure with a focus on priorities