For more information about this job please contact:
Calling all EMAIL MARKETING CANDIDATES... My client is seeking a email marketing assistant to join there fantastic team in there fast pace head office in Finchley. It is imperative that you have experience in email marketing as you will be reporting to the Head of Marketing. As a email marketing assisant for the e-Newsletters, you will be responsible for co-ordination and creation/developing newsletters across all of the businesses digital publications/digital sites. Along with execution of press release activity.
What will you be doing?
- Day-to-day management of Marketing department e-Newsletter campaigns in collaboration with the editorial team: formatting in Adestra and Omeda, checking for mistakes, passing for approval.
- Tracking and reporting on results of e-Newsletter campaigns.
- Support Head of Marketing and Audience Development Manager in overall company marketing strategies
- Responsible for co-ordinating press release activity under the guidance of Head of Marketing
- Using social media to reiterate key messages
Skills & Experience:
- Adestra or Omeda email systems or equivalent is desirable
- Confident and skilled in managing data using excel
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work and multi-task
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to communicate and forge interdepartmental relationships
Attention to detail – an excellent eye for detail and an ability to proofread and edit text, and to ensure that communications follow our core messaging and brand guidelines
If this is for you, please email me or call me on 0208 344 2337 and ask for Hannah.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Barnet Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website