For more information about this job please contact:
Are you looking to join a small and friendly team?
Do you have experience within an E-Commerce environment?
Osborne Appointments are looking for an E-Commerce & Sales Support Executive to join our client based just outside of Hertford!
- Handling customer enquiries/sales queries (online, email & telephone)
- Maintaining website & online catalogue (ensuring all information is accurate)
- Uploading products onto eBay
- Update spreadsheets & databases
- Managing/posting on social media
- Perform market research, competitive analysis, and technical recommendations
Skills & Experience:
- Driving license & own vehicle is essential
- E-Commerce experience (eBay & Amazon)
- Sales administration experience
- Strong IT Skills (Microsoft Office & Photoshop)
- Familiarity with social networks
- Excellent communication skills
- Can work on own initiative, and unsupervised
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.