For more information about this job please contact:
Are you looking for a new exciting position within digital marketing?
Do you enjoy implementing your own ideas?
If so, Osborne Appointments are currently looking to recruit for an E-Commerce Administrator for a small, growing office based in Hertford.
We are looking for a candidate that has exceptional communication skills, ability to communicate at all levels, switched on and enthiasustic. The ideal candidate would be creative and ability to use own iniative and think "outside the box".
This is a temporary opportunity with the opportunity to go permanent.
- Website maintenance - loading products and liasiing with other parties.
- Ebay maintenance - loading products and overseeing the ebay shop
- Creating PDF leaflets for mailers and print
- Overall marketing of the busines - SEO enhancement
- Social Media - regular content and business posts
- Google / Youtube - video content and editing
- Assiting the MD with all aspects of the ecommerce business
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience within e-commerce is essential
- Experience using Photoshop
- SEO experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Creative and driven
- Must be a driver
If you are interested in this position and available to start immediately, apply today!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website