For more information about this job please contact:
DRIVER / WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE
My client are a well established business who are looking to expand due to growth. They are looking for an individual to play a key part in the business.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a business who is continuing to grow & values their staff
- Monday – Friday
- 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Long term – perm opportunities for the right candidate
What is the role?
- You will spend 70% of your time driving and 30% in the warehouse
- Average of 3 LOCAL drops all of which will have PARKING facilities
- Once returning to the warehouse you will partake in basic warehouse duties
Successful candidate MUST have:
- Clean driving license
- Experienced in multi drop deliveries previously
- Excellent time keeping skills
Candidates MUST be able to register with us in BARNET as soon as possible
PLEASE NOTE – We have a high number of applications so please be patient. Candidates MUST apply with their CV before being considered
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the North London Office)