For more information about this job please contact:
Digital Marketing - CRM Loyality and Campaigns Executive
Are you creative, enthusiastic looking for your next step in Marketing?
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for one of our fantastic clients based in Watford who are seeking a candidate to join their Digital Marketing team, to assist the Digital Manager within a super exciting, growing business.
Salary - upto £24,000 DOE
Location – Watford, Rickmansworth
Hours – Monday to Friday
- Work with the Marketing Managers to create effective email marketing campaigns for both the B2C and B2B markets
- Work collaboratively with all relevant departments, and use our CRM programmes Goldmine and Pipedrive, and email platform CommuniGator
- Manage email marketing templates and campaigns end-to-end, including banners, subject lines, pretext headers that enhance the results of each campaign and in line with strategy
- Manage, track and report on all core B2B & B2C email campaigns
- Support the marketing and telemarketing team in B2B data cleansing, data segmentation and matching techniques.
- Developing new responsive templates to ensure our communications remain fresh and punchy and up to date with industry standards and practises
- Support all aspects of data management and processes that comply with the GDPR laws
- Daily management and support of B2C social media profiles, activities and posting
- Troubleshooting technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution
- Supporting Digital Marketing Manager in digital acquisition and retention campaigns and initiatives including social media, paid online channels, retargeting and online content in line with Digital marketing strategy.
- Experience activating and tracking email campaign
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS coding is essential
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Results driven and constantly striving to achieve a better ROI
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Analytical and easily able to interpret data
- Good understanding of list segmentation and database concepts
- Ability to plan and organise own workload, with the strong attention to detail necessary to ensure campaigns are executed thoroughly and competently
- Ability to work under pressure with a focus on priorities
- Experience managing social media profiles would be desirable
Benefits (not limited to):
- Life healthcare Insurance
- 25 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays
- Child Care Voucher scheme
- Dental Plan
- Pension scheme
If you are interested in applying for the position please apply with you your most recent CV and we will be in contact if you are selected.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.