For more information about this job please contact:
- Are you passionate about Marketing? Particularly digital with some good and varied experience? Then keep on reading!
Who are they?
Our client is an award-winning distributor of clinically proven products that drive Skin Fitness, With a comprehensive portfolio and multi-disciplinary team of experts, Committed to providing tried and trusted products that work.
They are looking for someone who is very organised, creative and reliable with traditional marketing experience / skills, who can work pro-actively without the marketing manager around guiding them every day (after training).
Who is the ideal candidate?
A marketing exec with a digital background / good amount of experience within that side of marketing.
You don’t necessarily have to have a background in the skincare/beauty industry but a passion for it or interest would be good as you need to be the brand ambassadors for the brands our client holds and communicate that internally and externally.
You will need to be able to work across multiple brands, helping creating marketing assets for B2B, B2B2C as well as DTC. A large part of the role would be to support the sales team with their needs, requests and helping create branding ideas.
- To take localised brand plans and incorporate and update digital platforms
- Help develop seasonal digital campaigns for DTC & B2B journey
- To regularly update all platforms including CRM, B2B Website, DTC Website…
- Conduct and use market data/insights to increase engagement, cross-sell and up-sell.
- Composing and posting online content for the company’s social media page and website.
- Help with creation of materials, content and digital communications.
- Support internal team with assets and general assistance
- Provide monthly reports/analytics and real time updates where necessary
- Ability to work with and build relationships with customers and external consultants such as web agency, HM, Social Media and PR
What qualifications do you need for this role?
Ideally a marketing degree or qualification, possibly with digital, But would consider someone with a diploma and experience.
If this sounds like you - or you want more info about the role and company... either apply today or Contact Nicola on 07919578635 or email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.