For more information about this job please contact:
Are you a Digital Marketing Executive who has proven experience within campaign and web analytics?
Do you carry experience within a technical and creative background?
- Provide direct customer support through social channels across all brands
- Devise and publish social content for all our brands.
- Copywriting / editing search engine optimised text
- Help to maintain our virtual environments with interactive materials.
- Help to maintain our trade platforms and consumer websites
- Keyword research.
- Analysing campaign and web analytics performance data
- Liaise with third party vendors.
- Develop a network of press outlets for PR distribution
- Planning and executing marketing campaigns across search, social, display and other relevant digital channels
- Manage the creation of promotional videos
The Ideal Candidate:
- Enthusiastic and friendly team player
- Technical and creative background with proven experience
- BA in Marketing or Digital Marketing OR a tech degree in Computer Science is desirable
- Good knowledge of best practice SEO, PPC, Google Analytics, Search Console etc.
- Understanding of coding (not essential)
To discuss this role in more detail, please email Hayley - Hayley.Whitmarsh@oa-uk.co.uk
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.