For more information about this job please contact:
DIGITAL MARKETING ADMINISTRATOR - MILTON KEYNES - PERMANENT - £17,000 - £18,500 + BONUS
- Are you looking for a company that is at the forefront of new ideas in their industry?
- Would you like with a business that focuses on the quality and safety of their products
- Do you want to work for an expanding company that will enable you to progress?
Our client is a strong, stable, and expanding company, who encourage their staff to train and progress within the business. They offer regular bonuses, use of their products and regular staff nights out.
- Maintaining content on the company website
- Managing the database administration
- Media and Database management
- Social media marketing activity
- Coordinate with external and internal web developers
- Experienced in Digital Marketing
- Knowledge of Media, Social Media and database management is essential
- Excellent customer service and organisational skills are essential
Working Hours: Mon - Fri 9am - 5.30pm
Apply with your CV immediately or contact Louise Cotter on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.