Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a Development Designer for our client a Retail design and Display business based in Letchworth Garden City.
Working with major high street retailers this is an exciting opportunity to join a expanding team.
Salary depending on experience
Working Hours: 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- To design and develop cost effective solutions for manufacture
- To create workable designs for manufacture whilst maintaining the original design intent
- To produce drawings from quotation sketches through to full production drawings
- Liaise with internal departments such as commercial and production
- Attend meetings with clients/suppliers as required
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proficient in Autodesk inventors/solidworks
- Have a thorough knowledge of materials and processes including injection moulding, vac forming, metalwork and joinery
- Ability to manage own projects to tight deadlines is essential
- Ability to work flexible hours if necessary
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Please call Roxanne or Sarah at Osborne Appointments if you are interested, or apply directly with your most recent CV.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.