Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a Desktop Support Team Leader to join our client based in Stevenage.
Number of direct reports: 2
- Lead the team supporting the company’s Microsoft desktop environment - including servers, network and 3rd party services
- Manage preventative maintenance of the Microsoft desktop environment
- Ensure the team provide all end users (internal and external) with a high level of support
- Ensure application related helpdesk cases adhere to their set and agreed SLA’s
- Track and ensure defects and change requests are managed efficiently
- Ensure technical specifications / documentation are kept up to date
- Support the team with management of user cases at the help desk
- Manage Desktop Support on call rota
- Assist the IT Manager with specified projects
- Lead the life cycle of application projects
- Work in partnership with other departments as required
Key Skills / Experience Required:
- Microsoft desktop environment experience is essential
- Team Leader experience is essential
- High level of technical knowledge
- Strong knowledge / experience with servers, networks and 3rd party services
- Experience working with agreed SLA’s
- Customer service focus
- Confident communication skills
- Ability to work towards deadlines
- Flexible and proactive work approach
For more information, please contact us today - 01707 377088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.