DESIGN ENGINEER VACANCY
EXPERIENCE IN THE FOOD / CATERING INDUSTRY WOULD BE AN ADVANTAGE
- To work within our design team on the comprehensive range of equipment that we manufacture.
- Must be experienced in the use of Solid Modelling design software (preferably Autodesk Inventor or SolidWorks but similar would be considered) and be proficient in the use of AutoCAD.
- An engineering background.
- Be able to work on their own or as part of a team and be able to meet deadlines.
- Be able to deal directly with suppliers to obtain prices and delivery times.
The following would be advantageous, but not essential:
Previous shop floor “hands on” experience; Machining, Welding Fabrication “Time served Apprentice” etc.
In depth knowledge of Autodesk Inventor.
Experience of design work carried out on food machinery and systems.
A working knowledge of the following, both at user design and calculation levels:
- steam systems and energy calculations
- fluid systems, pumps and pipe work
- stress calculations
- sizing of motor/gearboxes for applications
- sheet metal development
- tolerance of machined parts
Hours: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm (Mon – Fri). Overtime is sometimes available.
Holiday: 22 Days, increases to 25 with service years.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a thriving company. Due to the location, own transport is needed. Please apply today or if you need or want any extra information please contact Nicola on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01234347069
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.