For more information about this job please contact:
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT & DESIGN SUPPORT CO-ORINATOR
An opporunity has arisen within one of our super friendly, supporting clients for a dynamic & resourceful administrative support co-ordinator to work alongside their design & development team at their Elstree office.
Monday to Friday, permanent full time
up to £25,000 DOE
Your role will include, but not be limited to:
- Supporting the Head of Design in all day to day administrative duties.
- Attending development meetings with licensed brand & made to order partners
- Manage liaison & development updates between companies design department & licensed brand holders
- Manage liaison / information exchange & development updates between design department & Fareast suppliers. Primarily via email but with the potential to participate in trips to visit Far East suppliers in person along with the design team.
- Coordinate with factories in China to ensure brand values – quality levels, delivery & product schedules are met.
- Participation in regular internal meetings to review status of all ongoing & future design & development projects, in order to ensure that all related updates are shared & discussed fully between key team members.
- Accurate completion of fulfilment spreadsheets & product briefs.
- Arranging collection & import of samples from Far East suppliers, & arranging despatch of samples to licensed / MTO brand partners & Far East suppliers.
- Contribute creative input throughout product design & development process.
Skills & experience:
- Highly motivated
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent social skills are very important as this is a customer facing role
- Excellent spoken and written english is key
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and Power Point are essentia
- Good knowledge of the UK retail sector would be ideal
- Experience working with critical path documents would be an advantage
If this role sounds of interest and you would be keen to find out more, please apply with your most recent CV.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office)
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website