For more information about this job please contact:
Are you a Supply Chain or Logisitcs Graduate?
Are you looking to get on the job experience?
Our fantastic client based in Borehamwood are currently recruiting for a Demand Planner to join their team on a permanent, full time basis. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to either develop or begin their career working within a supply chain.
Our client is looking to hire an experienced Demand Planner or Supply Chain Graduate working within a high stock demand role across 3 main sites in the EU.
What you need to know:
- upto to £26,000 DOE
- Monday-Friday (with flexible working hours)
- Free onsite parking
- Great company benefits
- Participate in the management of forecasts & orders for between 300-400 SKU for UK & Ireland
- Produce monthly dashboard to analyse stock cover
- Be the point of contact between the UK warehouse and the EU distribution centre
- Monitor stock levels and liaise with the warehouses for all queries relating to stock
- Ensure stock levels in the two warehouses are maintained at all times
- Set up new products/new prices on our ELP and customer’s system
What is in it for you?
- Birthday lunches
- Private healthcare
- Annual salary review
- 7% pension contribution
- Annual bonus
- Supportive team
- Demand planning experience or degree in Logistics/Supply Chain is essential
- Advanced Excel skills (Vlookup formulas, macros and pivot tables)
- Flexible, open minded & analytical
- Fluent in French would be a bonus!
- A team player
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
If you are interested in this role and would like to know more, then please apply with an up to date CV and we will aim to get back to you within 48 hours.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.