For more information about this job please contact:
Data Qaulity Officer
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a client of ours based in Elstree for a Data Quality Officer to join their close knit team on a permnanent, full time basis.
Day to day you will bethe 'go-to’ person and support for CRM, JDE and BO matters. When it is needed, you will recommend changes and improvements, explain how these changes can be implemented into the system and provide the necessary training.
Monday – Friday
Experience required! please read below..
- Develop an awareness of data regulation/legislation and implications for use of data and CRM processes.
- Driving data quality improvements through accurate capture and cleansing, identifying any problems with the database and taking appropriate action in discussion with your line manager
- Performing activities to identify areas for data improvement and taking remedial action as required
- To recommend and generate reports & queries
- Ensuring correct stages are completed in R360 (for example, once Sold, Sales need to update in R360 so that the details automatically update in JDE)
- Trouble shooting issues on R360 web and CRM Pad
- Creating relevant report to aid the business through Business Objects reports
- To have full knowledge of R360, JDE and Business Object universe
- To provide marketing push data for sales campaigns
- Deliver full R360 user training to staff
Skills / Experience
- Comfortable with IT (analyst capability):
- Excel (pivot table, VLOOKUP, filters, manipulation of data)
- Former use of a Query / Business intelligence software (Business Objects, Cognos report, QlikView, etc…..., MS Access, basic SQL)
- Capability to identify root cause of a problem by investigating through the data and discussion with different departments
- Needs to be precise and organised.
- Good interpersonal skills and be able to multitask.
- High level of attention to detail
- Be able to write reports well
- Be able to interpret data
If you think you would be interested in this position and would be keen to find out more, then please apply with your up to date CV.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Barnet Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website