For more information about this job please contact:
Are you experienced in Customer Service Management?
Eager to join a well-established business, driving the success of their Customer Satisfaction?
If so, we have the opportunity for you!
Osborne Appointments are recruiting for a Customer Support Manager to join our client based in Hitchin on a permanent basis.
- Salary: up to £40,000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Manage and develop the Customer and Technical Support Teams
- Establish metrics and measurements for reporting on the Team in line with improving Customer Satisfaction
- Monitor the volume of orders and sales, working to determine efficient resource allocation
- Work alongside Sales & Operations teams, ensuring seamless processes to improve Customer Experience
- Analyse and Report on Customer Service activities
- Work with the Customer and Technical support teams on mentoring and training needs, promoting a productive and motivated team
- Ensure company guidelines, policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to across the department
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience managing a team in a Customer Service environment
- Proven experience working co-operatively with teams to achieve a common goal
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- High levels of Customer Service Skills
- Technical approach to work, with a great attention to detail
- Knowledge of SAP would be advantageous
If you are interested on this opportunity, please apply today. For further information, please call Chloe on 01707 377088.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office).
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.