Customer Service Coordinator - Job Description
Do you have a passion for providing outstanding customer service?
Interested in a role where you will feel valued, within a dynamic team?
Keen to join a friendly, rapidly growing business?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Full time, Permanent
Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5pm
£20,000 - £22,000
· Competitive salary
· Life insurance, Pension scheme, Healthcare package
· 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
· Discounts with multiple retailers
· On-Site parking
· Unlimited opportunities to progress
· Excellent working environment
… And much more!
Osborne Appointments are looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to join this fantastic business.
· Handling inbound customer queries, by phone and email
· Supporting with enquiries regarding stock, products and delivery
· Processing orders using SAP
· Being first point of contact for product queries from distributors
· Processing returns, ensuring credits are issued accordingly
· Investigating invoice queries
· Managing customer data using Salesforce (CRM System)
Previous Skills & Experience:
· Previous experience with Order Processing and Customer Support
· Proven ability to take ownership of customer queries
· Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal